Etash Magic Saree Return Policy
Etash believes in & we can helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. The details of the products or product specifications (weight, color, handwork details, size, etc.) as shown on our website / Face book page or Picture or data shared on whats APP are only approximate values. While Etash shall endeavor to ensure the accuracy of order of the products, there may be variations in color of the actual product against that as shown on the website, due to nature of fabric, dyes, climatic situations at the time of dying, lighting, digital photography limitations, difference in displays or any other technical or technological reasons. A customer must place an order keeping in mind that minor variation may occur in color, weight, handwork, size, etc. as seen on the website/ FB page / Whats App against the actual product received.
If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also ensure you call our customer care at +919871114777 or email us at email@example.com mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back.
GUIDELINES ON RETURNS
- 1) If you have a problem first drop a email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2) In case of receipt of product in damaged condition or, with manufacturing defect or a wrong item has been received, kindly contact us Whatsapp Booking - +919871114777 Helpline - +919871114777, +919958994814 +91-11-49091793 within 24 hours of receipt of item. 3) It's very important that you should never send back an item without consulting with us. You should NOT send back the item until and unless you have verified with us otherwise no credit or replacement shall be given on such cases.
- 4) Always mention the issues associated with a single order delivery or a package delivery at the same time.
- 5) Be very much specific while describing the problem because all the returned items are thoroughly examined for defects and other related issues.
- 6) Return your items via a registered airmail / courier as instructed in our return authorization mail. No other processes will be entertained.
- 7) At any circumstances, the amount of the item will be refunded only and not the shipping amount.
- 8) Do return within 7 working days of confirmation from our end. Always return with original packing & original condition (no altered, washed, worn and used items). Always include a copy of the original invoice you received from us.
- 9) The Saree or Sarees you return will be examined thoroughly without any delay and it will be figured out what went wrong. Immediate actions will be taken from our end and we will make sure to prevent such problems from reoccurring.
- 10) Since safe and secured delivery to you is always our responsibility, in the same way sending back the items safe and secured becomes your responsibility. If any unwanted damaged happens in transit or the package doesn't get delivered to us, then we are sorry to say that we cannot help you.
- 11) Mark the items as defective returns and not for sale by declaring a low value.
REASONS OF EXCHANGE
- 1. Defective Item delivered.
- 2. Wrong Item delivered Reasons we don’t exchange
- 1. Minor Color Difference
- 2. Complain about material (We clearly mention each and every detail about material and quality hence product should be brought after reading product information properly)
Where we agree to exchange on customer request without any valid ( Valid as per our definition) reason, customer needs to bear a shipping charge RS 299 to Rs 350 ( within India /in actual for countries outside India )depending on service location. Exchanged product price should be equal or greater than the received product.
A purchased product is normally not be refundable, but if some issues like manufacturing defects or damages, wrong product arises then just drop an email to us at email@example.com or feel free call us at +919871114777, +919958994814, +91-1149091793 with your order no. and product details. Please note that refunds will be issued only if we are responsible for the reason you mentioned. If in case of any damage to the product from the customer’s end occurs, then those issues will not at all be entertained by us and we will not be responsible to give back to you any refund amount. After receiving back the product at our warehouse we assure you that we will initiate the refund of your money within 7 to 10 business days. The refund amount will be credited back as per the banking guidelines of your bank.
AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
We bring our customers only the latest and most exclusive products, which is why our customers love us. In fact most of our handloom / embroidery \products take 15-20 days to make one piece and the production of these unique-- one of a kind pieces, is limited due to various reasons. Though we continuously aim at delivering the chosen products to you, there are times when we aren’t able to fulfill some of your needs due to unavailability of the product at the warehouse. This happens mainly when the products are sold out or out of stock. In case of such a situation, we encourage our customers to select the next best option. If customers do not find an alternative which makes them as excited as their initial choice, we regretfully yet promptly refund the entire amount spent on the product along with the shipping charge with absolutely no deductions. We also offer a compensation by way of store credit depending upon the order value and delay in communication.
COLOR AND DESCRIPTION DISCLAIMER:
We at Etash do our best to present the products on our website as they appear in original. While great effort has been put to accurately reproduce products in their original style and texture, there may be minor variations from the actual product. Products ordered with sequin and stone decoration often come off even with best and careful handling, so it should be known while placing the order. Few of the fabrics have tendency to reflect textured effects as a proof of their authenticity. This should not be mistaken for a faulty product. Handicraft, hand dyed, items will always have certain minor differences. The raw finish of the handicrafts cannot be compared with machine finished products as this raw finish is the beauty of the handicrafts items. It is practically impossible for us to replicate the same colors on a product as seen on the website or your computer screen. A minor variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these products have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor. We request you to place an order keeping in mind these minor variations in the product as seen on a computer screen against the product received.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us this request using our Contact Us information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|FORM_KEY||Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests.|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to view and edit their orders.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|X-MAGENTO-VARY||Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|